ChamSys is pleased to announce the MagicQ MQ500 Stadium console, their latest console with control for up to 200 universes direct from the console.
The MagicQ MQ500 Stadium enables shows to be designed from concept to reality including lighting, media, LED and scenic design.
The MQ500 Stadium is a new control console from ChamSys designed to operate at the highest level of show control. It enables shows to be designed from concept to reality including lighting, media, LED and scenic design.
The MQ500 Stadium features dual multi touch displays in full HD with adjustable viewing angle and gesture support, has inbuilt MagicVis 3D visualiser with high quality beam and gobo rendering.
The console supports up to 200 universes onboard direct from the console without the need for external processing. MagicHD media server runs on board enabling pixelmapping to all 200 universes.
It also includes an intensity wheel and 100mm split crossfaders for theatre control, and incorporates 42 fader and executor playbacks for live busking.
- Dual Inbuilt 15″ displays
- Full HD 1920×1080 resolution
- Adjustable display viewing angle
- Multi touch with gesture support
- 200 universes direct from the console (licensed above 64)
- Inbuilt MagicVis Visualiser with full rendering of beams and gobos
- Inbuilt MagicHD Media Player for pixel mapping onto 200 universes
- Playback section with 30 Playbacks (15 full fader, 15 flash)
- 12 multi purpose Macro/Executes/Playbacks
- RGB function indication for every Playback
- Programming section with Intensity Wheel and 100mm crossfaders for Theatre
- Dedicated Grand Master fader and DBO button
- Dedicated Goto, Time, Head, Flip, Pair Buttons
- Modular design for easier maintenance
- Comfortable arm rest
- Adjustable external monitor arm with VESA mount
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
Rear Panel Includes:
- Modular design – rear tray with PSU, processor and DMX card removes easily
- Powerful processor and graphics chipset
- Future proofed processor module design
- 110 to 240 VAC input via powercon
- Inbuilt UPS
- Network Switch with 4 Ethercon ports
- 4 DMX ports
- 4 USB (2 locking)
- MIDI in and out
- LTC in and out
- Audio input
- Remote input
- 200 universes – no external processing required
- Inbuilt MagicVis visualisation including blind visualisation during show
- Pixelmapping from internal MagicHD media player
- Show files interchangeable with all existing MagicQ consoles
- Dedicated legending for all 8 Attribute encoders
- Full Cue Stack legending for all Playbacks
- Open interfaces for communication with 3rd party show control systems
- Flexible window organisation with drap and snap
- Multi touch based Quick Move and Quick Copy
- Multi touch gestures including scrolling and zooming